Online Reputation Management | Social Buzz Pros
Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr, Google, and Bing. What do all of these sites have in common? They house some of the most important content on the Internet – your personal and professional information.
Whether you’re a small business, a large corporation, or an individual, you’ve generated content that can be found on one or more of these sites. Though you may not search past the first two pages of Google, it doesn’t mean that there isn’t more information out there. As more and more businesses begin to use social media as their number one marketing platform, both good and bad content continue to build. So, it’s understandable that it’s getting more difficult to manage your online reputation in this increasingly online-sharing world.
Ways to Manage your Online Reputation
With the rise of the Internet, companies are able to get their name out there more easily. However, it is also just as easy to receive a negative reviewfrom a disgruntled customer and this is where online reputation management steps in.
By monitoring your sites and signing up for Google Alerts, you will be able to readily respond to complaints and compliments. And being active online can be tremendously advantageous when conducting business. Other ways to manage your online reputation could be by purchasing a domain name, posting all your content on one site, and keeping private things private!
Here are six ways tomanage your online reputation:
- Create and manage a profile on all the major networking sites
- Have a third party build a Wikipedia page and link out to positive resources
- Use social bookmarking sites to develop portals that link to positive press about your company
- Broadcast any visual media from your site by creating a YouTube channel and a Flickr account
- Participate in active discussion boards and blogs within your industry
- Build a company blog (with accompanying RSS feed) and market to the masses
At Social Buzz Pros we are experts in reputation management. We help remove online slander, suppress unwanted search results, and erase your personal information from the internet for maximum privacy. Consult with us by calling 424-354-8144 or emailing email@example.com today!